Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Can You Feel The Love?

My friend MamaGeek (formerly known as WorksForMom), gave me two awards and I am pleased as punch to add them to my sidebar. MamaGeek was one of my first regular readers and has been one of my biggest supporters and for that I am terribly grateful. We have gotten to be pretty good bloggin' friends and that is why the Blog Buddies Award means so much to me.


I am passing the Blog Buddies award on to Head Gaggler and Dixie Chick.

************************************************************************************

And the Fabulous Award is very flattering (*blush*). I appreciate the sentiment and have to pass this one on to Dixie Chick who is the most fabulous mother of four I know and Anglophile Football Fanatic, who seriously wrote the book on fabulousness.



Another big thanks to super blogger MamaGeek for her continued support of this little blog. And, coming soon just for her, a post featuring several of the handmade gifts given to my kids from my MIL. And you thought the robe was funny!

7 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I. can. not. WAIT. for that post. Ooooh the excitment. The robe visual is forever etched in my little mind.

The Egel Nest said...

Hi -

Congrats to all...glad to be back around to comment! :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

DIXIECHICK said...

Oh, Toni, darling..thank you, thank you, thank you...you so rock! You totally made my day!
Hugs.....
Dixie

DIXIECHICK said...

Oh..Toni, if you go to your edit picture, for your awards, click the check mark off of shrink to fit, your pictures will fit a little better for you....Bradley had to instruct me to do that a long time ago....Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh, you are such a cock (??) tease!! You leave us waiting for those pictures.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You know I love you. Big smooches.

Kellan said...

Congratulations on the two great awards - you are very deserving of both of these awards - you are a great blogging friend to me as well. Take care. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards