Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hello, cyberspace!

Okay, so the title is a little...uh, silly? Lame? Oh, well. What else was I to call it? It is a nod to my love of literature and books and reading, as well as the two greatest things I have ever created: my lovely children. So, if it is a bit on the corny side, so what? Any other suggestions??????

So, I am blogging. Yay, me! I have intended to start a blog for some time now but life, as it does, got in the way. I was inspired by a dear friend from way back who is going through a divorce and started a blog to help sort through her stuff. Fortunately for me, I am not in the middle of such ugliness, but I decided to take her lead. So, Allie, thanks for the push!

I am in between quarters for the college degree which I started, uh, fourteen years ago. Has it been fourteen years? OMG! I am 33 hours from graduating and I have no declared major. Nice, huh? I know what my intentions are but I have yet to make the appointment, fill out the paperwork and declare it. Honestly, I am a little scared to go in for the appointment; this major is supposed to be declared when you have 45 hours left or more. So, I procrastinated and am afraid to face the consequences. A continuing theme in my life....

So, I close now, readers. Thanks for tuning in for my first post. I have a goal of four times a week checking in and writing something.

Let me know you're out there....

No comments: