Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sharing the Love...

Some of you noticed that I got another award last week (gushing with excitement!): the very cool Dixie Chick awarded me the Underblog Award and I am touched beyond words for the recognition of this little blog that could... I am passing this one on to Michel at Minnesota Madness and Robin at My Life As It Is. These two ladies have mad things to say in completely different ways. If you haven't paid a visit to these blogs, do so!


And, some time ago, Bradley at the Egel Nest awarded me The Egel Nest Blog Award and I have been keeping it over in my sidebar, polishing it up for just the right occasion to pass on. Today, I bestow that award to Kellan at On the Upside, who truly embodies the blogging eggcelence that it was intended for.


So, thanks for the recognition and, ladies, enjoy the awards!

3 comments:

Kellan said...

Well ... congratulations on your great awards and thank you so much for passing this great one on to me - you are too sweet and I always enjoy our visits!! See ya, and thanks again. Kellan

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Yay for you Toni! :)

Patois42 said...

Congrats, lady!