Monday, December 10, 2007

It's All About Me!

In honor of my 100th post a few weeks ago, here are 100 things about me:


  1. I am the eldest child.
  2. I am the oldest grandchild.
  3. On both sides.
  4. I have green eyes. Not hazel. Green.
  5. I like to dye my hair.
  6. I have been blonde.
  7. Brunette (natural).
  8. Red.
  9. I am 5'3". With shoes.
  10. Green is my favorite color.
  11. Red is a close second.
  12. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  13. I like to give gifts.
  14. I am uncomfortable receiving gifts.
  15. I am left-handed.
  16. So is my dad.
  17. I always wanted a left-handed, green-eyed child.
  18. It's not looking good so far. Both are brown-eyed and Her Highness is a rightie.
  19. My middle name is Lynn.
  20. Toni is my real name. Not Antonia. Or Antoinette. Toni.
  21. I have two friends from high school.
  22. I do not make friends easily.
  23. I am bad at keeping in touch.
  24. I don't really like the phone.
  25. I was married on March 7, 1998.
  26. It was unseasonable warm at 70 degrees that day.
  27. I had four attendants.
  28. I didn't invite children to my wedding or reception.
  29. I think that was pretty crappy now that I have children.
  30. My husband and I worked together and that is how we met.
  31. We had our first date on Dec. 4, 1996.
  32. I slept over. (Blushing)
  33. I never slept at my own apartment again.
  34. My parents do not know this.
  35. We got engaged on March 20, 1997.
  36. His mother hates me.
  37. His father hates me.
  38. I hate them.
  39. It is difficult for my husband and they don't have much to do with each other because of this.
  40. They have only seen our son once; he was 2 weeks old.
  41. They have only seen our daughter 7 times. She is 8 years old.
  42. My husband is adopted and an only child.
  43. My first car was a 1980 Chevette.
  44. I loved that car.
  45. I was embarrassed to be pregnant. Especially the first time.
  46. I felt like it was a big sign saying "I had sex!"
  47. I am strangely uncomfortable talking about sex in relation to myself. Not others. Just me.
  48. I didn't really enjoy being pregnant.
  49. I was hot and sweaty.
  50. No glowing.
  51. I had 2 c-sections.
  52. The second was scheduled.
  53. I suffered with postpartum depression with my daughter. Untreated.
  54. This was a huge contributing factor to waiting six years before trying to conceive again.
  55. I don't like medicine.
  56. Ironically, my husband is a pharmacist.
  57. He works for the Evil Empire, otherwise none as Wal-Mart.
  58. I hate Wal-Mart even though it supports my family.
  59. I am a know-it-all.
  60. I do know a lot of stuff, though. Useless stuff.
  61. I love words.
  62. I love books.
  63. I love theater.
  64. I am a drama queen.
  65. I don't get enough rest.
  66. I have asthma.
  67. Both of my children do, too.
  68. My grandmother and great-grandmother have/had asthma.
  69. I have several cousins who have asthma.
  70. Family lore has it I am descended from Jack Daniel, of Tennessee Whiskey fame.
  71. I cannot substantiate this; although all of my dad's family are alcoholics so we helped support the company one way or another.
  72. I don't drink alcohol often.
  73. I like wine.
  74. Moscato is one of my favorites.
  75. My dad's father has a different last name than the rest of his family.
  76. The nurse added an 'S' at the end while filling out the birth certificate.
  77. My son is named after my dad.
  78. Their names are both William. My dad is Bill.
  79. My son is not.
  80. My parents favored my brother.
  81. Still do.
  82. I wish I were more crafty.
  83. I wish I did scrap booking.
  84. I am disorganized.
  85. And messy.
  86. I am not a cleaner.
  87. My husband says I am like the absent-minded professor because I leave things in odd places, like the TV remote in the freezer.
  88. I like to shop.
  89. I am irresponsible with money.
  90. And purses. I lose them all the time.
  91. I don't like to go into a store and not buy something, particularly little boutique-type stores.
  92. I feel guilty all the time.
  93. I wish I were a better mother.
  94. And wife.
  95. I am a bad driver.
  96. I try to be a good mom, wife and friend.
  97. I wish I was a better writer.
  98. I like to read blogs.
  99. Especially yours!
  100. I thank you for reading mine!

7 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

You ALL have asthma, good Gawd that stinks.

This was fun Toni - I hope you got it done in an hour or less! Right? Right? :)

Patois42 said...

Your in-laws suck. At least you've got a keeper in their son.

Kellan said...

Green eyes - that's cool because you just don't really see green eyes that often! I don't drink alchol that often either - but I do love frozen drinks of any kind. This was a cool list of 100 things! I just passed my 100 post too - we could be twins. Congrats on your anniversary! Take care. kellan

MamaMichelsBabies said...

*chokes on her coffee lughing*

Number 87? So me.. so so me.

I put Ug's undies in my drawer and my bras in his... that was just today.
He thought it was fully to parade around with it acting like it was really a sling shot. Yeah... he's 10 or so...

Head Gaggler said...

Wow, what a great list. I love Moscato too. That really sucks about your in-laws. Their loss, I say. Leaving the remote in the fridge made me laugh out loud.

Unknown said...

We're like...twins!!
I have green eyes. NOT hazel. If you link back you can see somehow you put green w/hazel (dad) & get Brown??? I can't stand my in-laws either. My FILs family flat out told my hub not to marry me. I hate Wal-mart. I love to shop & am irresponsible with money. And, I am a lousy cleaner.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I have a cousin that is Toni Lynn. Not Antonia or anything else. And, she's so Italian, her hub's brother is also Tony, so she has to go by Toni Lynn these days.