Monday, October 20, 2008

It's A Bird! It's A Plane!



Nah, it's not Superman.

It's just Liam doing his latest and greatest trick.

That is, he drops to his knees and then, gently, to his belly and extends his arms and legs as if he were the Man o' Steel.

This happens when something doesn't quite go his way and can happen at a moments notice- indoors or out. The kid doesn't care where or on what surface, he just lays down. Then he whines until someone picks him up.

He is doing this 10, sometimes 20 times a day.

And, I gotta say, it is never NOT hilarious.

It's really no wonder I don't have time to blog because it is hard work raising a wannabe superhero.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't boys so fun! They are always good for amusement.

Kristi said...

Hey, I have to go private for awhile so I hope you email me so I can add you to my invites.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ah, yes. Superhero today. Superman tomorrow. :)

Karen Coutu said...

LOL!! Good luck with that. At least he's being gentle and not slamming his head or face on the ground. ;P

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

DIXIECHICK said...

Boys are a hand full! Gotta love em! The cuteness factor just overrides everything else!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

Where are you?? It's been over a week.

Totallyscrappy said...

Ugghhh!
About the ninth time in one day I get a little weary...